Source: Bitcoin Garden, originally published on .
MJAC announces the latest details for the ICO & Blockchain Stage at the CryptoCompare & MJAC London Blockchain Summit on June 13th.
Taking place at Old Billingsgate, the blockchain and cryptocurrency summit will host a Main Stage and ICO & Blockchain Stage. The Main Stage boasts participants such as Coinfloor, Coinbase, Ripple, Citi, VanEck, CoinShares, Circle, BlockEx, EY and BP Prime. The ICO & Blockchain Stage, sponsored by HiP, will feature ICOs such as CriptoHub, Calero, VReS, NYNJA and UHIVE and presentations including:
- Brad Marsh, CMO of PACcoin: ‘Profit Whilst Avoiding Market Volatility’
- Kai Peeters, Founder of HiP: ‘The New Way to Finance Property’
- Giacomo Zucco, Founder of BHB Network: ‘The ICO Triangle’
- Joshua Riddett, Founder & Managing Director of Easy Crypto Hunter: ‘Crypto Mining: Are Money Making Machines too Good to be True?’
- Daniel Rabetti, Financial Economist & PhD in Capital Markets Research at The London School of Economics and Political Science: The Determinants of ICOs and Tokens’ Performance
The day on the ICO & Blockchain Stage will conclude with the Best ICO Pitch Award.
Details of all the companies and speakers on both stages as well as the exhibitors, sponsors and media partners of the event can be found on the website: www.mjac.io
Companies featuring on the ICO & Blockchain Stage:
- Elevate Group
- UHIVE Social Network
- BHB Network
- Easy Crypto Hunter
- Game Protocol
- Cold Storage Coins
- The London School of Economics and Political Science
- Olshansky and Partners
The CryptoCompare & MJAC London Blockchain Summit is taking place at Old Billingsgate, 1 Old Billingsgate Walk, London, EC3R 6DX on Wednesday, June 13th, 2018.
About MJAC Disruptive Investment Conferences
MJAC InvestorsHub Disruptive Investment Conferences are conferences and expos focusing on disruptive technologies including: blockchain, lithium and medical marijuana.
At CryptoCompare we pride ourselves in showing the most accurate live prices, charting and market analysis from 65 of the top crypto exchanges globally. Our content editors keep the mining data, be it company, mining equipment or mining contracts up to date with the latest pricing and products available on the market. Our wallets section has a comprehensive list of wallets that will help you find the best wallet for your needs. We have over 217,663 trading pairs and over 4,688 crypto currencies or crypto assets in an easy to understand and intuitive format.
The post ICO & Blockchain Stage participants finalised for CryptoCompare & MJAC Blockchain Summit appeared first on Bitcoin Garden.